Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Windy Day

I feel a bit off center today. I am not sure why. Is it because I doubt myself? I truly do know the power of my heart yet my mind keeps distracting me with sound and fury. So when a strong wind blows, do I bend with the wind or do I stand strong knowing nothing can harm me? Am I not still me regardless of which course I choose? Do I know which choice makes me happier? For today, I am choosing to give my mind a vacation and allowing her to relax and let someone else drive. I can keep my mind occupied with pretty scenery and a game of I Spy. Meanwhile, my Heart knows the route and I can rest assured that the journey is and will always be spectacular. I am letting what is unimportant fall away, leaving me with a steady heartbeat and the sound of laughter in my ears. But I am accepting and giving hugs upon request.

No comments:

Post a Comment