Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

I have been off in the wilds of North Carolina with my beloved family and have been focusing my energy on life and not on blogging. However, now the new year has arrived, I am back home and shall endeavor to proceed forward with my writing adventures. I have been eating too much of the wrong things, my body is protesting mightily and my mind is full of sleep but short on worry. I am anticipating a wondrous year ahead for us all in 2013. I am training my brain to see the gifts in every experience. I am focusing my intentions on finding what makes me happy and brings me joy. I am creating more and more love in my heart to share with everyone I meet, even if I do not understand in my mind where they are coming from. I do not have to agree with someone to hear what they have to say and to bear witness to their passion. No matter the trappings on the outside, we are all still the same magnificent being on the inside with the same Source of Divine Love. May we all be truly blessed and loved this year and all the years of our lives and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment