Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hopes and Dreams

After writing yesterday’s blog on Magical Thinking, I had it pointed out to me that I equate Magical Thinking with hoping and dreaming and that I have a huge judgment that this is bad and doing it wrong. I now see a whole belief system that I have held telling me not to hope and dream because I will only be disappointed and hurt. This belief system was designed by me to protect myself but it now keeps me from knowing what I want and accessing the emotion of what I truly desire which is an integral part of conscious creation. Hoping and playing with dreams is fun and helps generate enthusiasm and joy for what we want in our lives. This is a good thing. Staying in hope and dreamland and never taking actions to actualize our dreams can leave us feeling stuck but that is because of not taking action, not because of the hopes and dreams. I had thrown out the baby with the bathwater!! So I am now embracing my hopes and dreams with love and joy and promising to nurture them into action and manifestation in my life. I am so in awe of how life works – how the perfect realization comes along to me like a gift at the exact perfect moment. Ain’t life grand?

No comments:

Post a Comment