1. We are not in the process of learning to create. We are in the process of learning to CONSCIOUSLY create. Therefore, we are shifting from automatic subconscious responses and reactions to consciously chosen thoughts and actions.
2. We are guided by what we are attracted to. That which appeals to us, that which brings the most joy, that which inspires passion and love are the obvious choices to explore.
3. There is no right path or wrong path to follow. There is no plan for the course of our lives. We can choose to explore ANYTHING. If we do not enjoy the results of our choice, we simply choose again.
4. Many of us spend a lot of time worrying about straying from the path, making a mistake, losing our way, and wondering if there is something better out there that we could have had if we had made another decision. These are all mind games that lead nowhere.
5. Judgment, condemnation and blame all originate from automatic subconscious belief systems. There are always other perspectives from which to choose.
6. Nothing we see is real in that what we think is truth and fact and reality is instead projections of our beliefs about what is true and fact and reality. So we literally change reality by changing our beliefs about reality and thereby changing our perspective. We are free to change our beliefs about anything at any time, although any time is always now. The key to this is first noticing that what you see before you is merely your belief.
7. All our history, all our past, all our dreams of the future do not exist except for the beliefs we hold about them in the present moment. So the memory of the trauma that happened when we were young is only as real and as powerful as the energy we feed it in the present. The unfed memory does not exist and has no power. To change the past, we change our perspective about the past and thereby create a different memory.
8. We don’t really want the “things” we think we want. We want things because we think they will make us feel differently. However, we can only feel differently if we choose to feel differently by changing our thoughts, not through the things around us. We are human generators. We generate feelings which have frequencies and vibrations and these frequencies and vibrations go out into the world and then are reflected back to us. So if we want more joy, we become more joy that radiates more joy so that even more joy comes back to us. Winning the lottery does not make us joyful. Being joyful about money gives us all the money we desire. Having a relationship does not complete us. Knowing that we are already whole in our own energy and as the One Energy is our completeness.
9. You can choose to view your body as a machine and the world as the result of a series of accidents and survival of the fittest. OR. You can choose to be the love that you already are, feel the joy that is in each and every cell of your body, radiate the pure divine light that is your true nature and know that with each golden thought that you project out into the Universe, you make God smile. The choice is yours. The choice is all of ours.