Thursday, August 2, 2012

In the Beginning

I have been on a spiritual journey for most of my life. When I was a kid, my parents did not attend a church but I managed to explore some religions through friends. In my early teens, I decided that I did not want to believe in any kind of god that would condemn someone to hell forever. And if hell was out, so was heaven. So I spent the formative years after my mother died when I was 13 as an agnostic. This changed in my late teens when my best friend had a dream that she was going to die. She didn’t. However, I was quite alarmed by the idea that something could happen to her so I set about looking for ideas about the afterlife. Forty years later, I am still on that journey but I have picked up a lot of tips along the way. The biggest tip – there is something there. Our there, in there, wherever. There are so many stories, studies and books that tell of afterlife contact, ghosts, paranormal abilities. I am a fan. So I think I shall use this blog to explore some of the ideas I have developed about these issues and see what happens.

Something I wrote yesterday morning:
GS: Fill your heart with love and desires and hope and gratitude. By filling your heart you expand your capacity to hold even more. There is no limit to what the heart can hold. By raising your vibration, by focusing on joy and peace, you invite more into your life. You create the space to hold more. More laughter, more happiness, more communion. Hold a smile in your heart. Feel the smile. Prime the pump. The crystal core of you is energized and strengthened and changes your life and the life of everyone you touch. Feel the deep HA inside. This is the approach to life that will bring to you that which you seek. You now know it is there, it cannot escape nor does “it” want to. You have simply to reach out and grasp it. Ah, that’s it.

No comments:

Post a Comment