Monday, August 13, 2012

Questions

I am still a little shy about asking questions, even to my own unseen team of guides. I recognize this as sort of ridiculous but there it is. Shaking the perceived need to do things exactly right is a challenge for me. What would happen if I asked a "wrong" question? Would my entire team stomp off in a huff and refuse to talk to me? Instead of being afraid, I would like to play with questions and see what pops up. I may even surprise myself!

GS, What is my purpose? - Why are you here? You are the third dimensional emissary of your greater spiritual energy being. You are a representative exploring the consciousness effects of third dimensional living. You report back to us your greater self your experiences and reactions and we transmute these reports into juicy bits for all of whom you are a part. You are also on earth to raise the vibrational level of yourself, your friends, your family, your acquaintances, your country, your planet. Everything is speeding up in part because you have raised your own bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment