Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Worry

We spend a lot of time worrying about what will happen if things don’t work out how we plan them to. Or at least I do, and I seem to have observed this tendency in others as well. However, what if things work out better than our thinking mind can imagine? What if we are part of a divine process of co-creation that we need not qualify for or ascend to in order for it to work? What if we are participating right now? What if I don’t have to fix myself, improve myself, become something other than that which I already am? What if I am fine and righteous just the way I am today, right now, in this perfect moment of now? What if the entire Universe is inside my heart just bursting to shine forth into my reality? And the only thing that slows down the process, not preventing it mind you but just delaying it, is my own belief in time and lack? All that I am comes to me like air comes to my lungs when I breathe. All that the Universe is flows through me and out of me in a magical cycle of giving and receiving. All we need is love. All we are is love. So, really, what is there to worry about?

No comments:

Post a Comment