Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Present

Once again I find myself being reminded to stay present. All our power, all our divinity, all our capacity to create is focused and actualized in the present moment. All that we need to manifest, all that we require to create is present in the here and now. What is presented to us on the plate before us is the meal for us to experience, digest and appreciate. The more we focus on what is not present, what is not in front of us on our plate, the more we diffuse our power and lessen our ability to create the life we consciously choose. Let me truly see all that is around me now without judgement. Let me appreciate each and every cherished participant in my present experience. Let me love myself as I am at this precise exact moment in time and space and know that I am enough just as I am right now. Let us all choose peace this day, this moment, and receive the present that the now has to give to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment